Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fist Blog-Check!

Hey Guys! I'm super excited to post my first blog! Today is actually my birthday, so I'm crunched for time due to the fact me and a bunch of my friends are going to go to dinner at Tsunami and I need to start getting ready! I was just really ecstatic to start my blog that I couldn't wait any longer-plus its raining and freezing outside so I have nothing better to do at the very moment!
So for my birthday has been spectacular! Last weekend me and 6 of my friends when to my friend Lanie's beach house that was ocean front in Myrtle Beach. It was my first time I have ever been there, which shocked everyone!! We had so much fun! (Pictures to come soon!) My mom sent me an Edible Arrangement! I am obsessed with them, the fruit is just so fresh and the chocolate covered strawberries are to die for! I ate every strawberry in a matter of minutes, then I was so full I couldn't eat any more fruit!
Today I came back from class to find this in the hallway leading to my room: 






















Anyways, I need to go get ready for dinner with the girls tonight!
Love always,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment