Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little questionnaire!

I'm linking up with Emily on Living the Life of E . She has such a cute blog (go check her out) and she did this little questionnaire and I decided to do it too!


1. Any summer vacations you are looking forward to?
I am going to the Bahamas with my family and boyfriend in June and I absolutely cannot wait! I need a vacation more than anything after such a hectic and crazy year of college!!



2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing?
Dresses, by far. There's nothing easier than throwing on a simple dress and sandals then walk out the door. It's that one article of clothing that doesn't require much thought but at the same time you look so put together, LOVEE it.



3. What is your favorite summer drink?
My favorite summer drink is probably water or sweet tea. I always carry a water bottle with me no matter where I go!


4. Do you tan or burn?
I burn usually the first time I lay out, but after that I tan easily. This year I have made a point to use sunscreen EVERY time to avoid sun cancer later down the road..and wrinkles

5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
A beach bod. I really want to look good in a bathing suit so I have been working out and trying to eat healthy. But other than that, no goals. Just to relax and have fun!

6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Fresh fruit. There's nothing like it on a hot summer day



7. What song most says "summer" to you?
Anything Bob Marley, Sean Kingston, OAR, etc. Love summer jams!

8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
I really want to paint my bedroom. When I was in high school my parents let me paint it this awful BRIGHT orange color and  I can't stand. It actually gives me a headache it's so bright. So this has got to go.


9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Hmmm..that's a hard one. 

10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
I did a sailing camp at the yacht club a few times, but I never went to a camp where I stayed away from home. (I was such a home body!)


Xoxo
M




2 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable! I am currently OBSESSED with fresh fruit too! Like cannot get enough of it that I drive to the grocery store and buy a whole salad bar container of it! Can't wait to read more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm still working on the ends and outs of blogging, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.
    And yes, there's nothing like fruit when it's hot outside, its just so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete