Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WILW & new facial products

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday again!


1. I am loving the fact there is less than a month of school left! My freshman year has been so much fun but yet so stressful.


2. I'm loving that my best friend Lanie (check out her blog, super cute!) is having her birthday weekend starting Thursday and I absolutely cannot wait. We have the entire weekend planned, so look forward to a post Sunday with A LOT of pictures


3. I am loving that I remembered to bring an umbrella to class this morning, along with rain boots because it starting to monsoon as soon as we got out



4. I am loving that my boyfriend might be coming up this weekend (I miss him way too much!)


5. I am loving that since the weather has been nice the last couple of weekends, I have started a good base tan! I'm so happy about that!!!




Also, I am one of those people who can't stop buying different products. It could be hair, skin, face, ANYTHING. I currently have 5 different bottles of shampoo and conditioner's because I can never finish one bottle before I decide I want to switch it up. It's a problem.

BUT I did finish my St. Ives apricot scrub two nights ago and I obviously had to buy another face wash but I wanted something I've never tried before.
So I bought this:



I really wanted to wait to do a review on this so I had more time to try it out but I love it already! My face felt so smooth and clean after washing it. I also use Olay toner. This just removed all the excess dirt, oil, makeup, etc. on your face but it contains witch hazel that helps with smalls  blemishes!


Then I added a new moisturizer that I also bought with the face wash.



Moisturizers are really tough for me to find that work with my skin because my face is naturally oily. So adding more mositure usually makes it worse. Garnier has this oil-free gel-cream and it's perfect! My face just soaks in the moisture without making me all shiny and distugsting!


So if anyone is looking for a new facewash or moisturizer I hope this helps!
Xoxo
M

1 comment:

  1. Ah thanks for posting on this! I am ALWAYS on the hunt for new facial products because as soon as I feel like mine is really working, I break out or something awful! :) also, wore my bean boots aaaall day because the sky was black and they called for rain. It didn't rain!

    ReplyDelete