Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Little survery

Happy hump day!!! Today has been absolutely beautiful out. I am sad to say that I had to spend most of my day in a classroom but tomorrow I do plan on laying out in Marion Square to get a little sun!
I was blog hopping and this little survery looked so fun and simple!


{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Definitely clean shaven, but a little scruffle never hurts!

 
{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
Strawberries and sprinkles

 
{three} do you own slippers?
Like 5 different pairs but I NEVER wear them, so it's kind of pointless

 
{four} did you ever have a tree house?
Sadly, no.

 
{five} how you do relieve stress?
Taking a stroll down King Street and I have found retail therapy to be the best.

 
{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Green eggs and ham

 
{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
When I was younger I used to dance competitively, but I think I lost ALL of my rhythm since then. But I'm currently taking African Dance for school

 
{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Thesaurus and definitely the translator...its the only reason I'm passing Spanish

 
{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
Walking and running

 
{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
5 hours at Polo on Black Friday--NEVER again. The sale was good, but not that good.

Xoxo,
M

Hope everyone has a good St. Patty's day tomorrow! Remember to wear green!

No comments:

Post a Comment