Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend and other random ramblings!

Hello bloggies!! This weekend, my best friend A came to visit me from my home town. She is like my sister, I love her to death. It was so nice to catch up and have some much needed girl time. Also my roommate had her two friends come up and visit, so needless to say there was never a dull moment!


Here are a few pictures:

 





(We didn't take many pictures, otherwise I would of posted more!)
Oh and I forgot to tell everyone I got a 98 on my calc. exam that I got back Friday!! I was so nervous for that test and didn't think I did so good and plus last test I got a C, so I about jumped out of my chair when I saw my grade!!
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
I am really looking forward to next weekend because it's one of my best friends birthday and were going to have SOO much fun! Plus, (cross my fingers) my boyfriend might be coming up to visit.

Xoxo
M

Oh! I almost forgot. Does anyone know how to get a blog really up and running? I see people with hundreds of followers lots of comments on every post. Any idea of what I need to do to make my blog more popular?




No comments:

Post a Comment