Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First OOTD and other pictures!

Hello bloggies!
Well last post I said I was going to try to do two OOTD's a week, so here is the first one!
 
Capris: Express
Top: Polo Ralph Lauren
Sandals: Forever21

(excuse my messy dorm room)

Also here are a few pictures from our fishing trip on Sunday:






Other great news is I did go to Ben and Jerry's to get my free ice-cream cone! I got coffee, coffee, buzz, buzz, buzz or something along those lines and boy let me tell you..DELICIOUS!!
Well my post is short and simple today, but hope y'all are having a good week so far!

Xoxo
M

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! I was thinking about wearing my chino cropped pants tomorrow too! And I'm def jealous you're already in a bathing suit! Come on warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys had some huge catches!! i also love those blue pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I am so sad I missed out on the Ben and Jerry's free ice cream day- there isn't one near me :(

    ReplyDelete