Monday, April 18, 2011

My amazing Monday and OOTD

Hello lovelies! How was y'alls Monday? Let me just say mine has been so wonderful (and usually my Monday's are HORRIBLE)! 

It all started with waking up from 11 hours of sleep...AMAZING! I woke up feeling so refreshed and ready to start my week.

I was able to get dressed on time this morning so I actually have an OOTD today!!


I go to my calculus class and he passed back our tests that we took Friday! And guess what I got???  A 94!!! Ahh, it was so nice to see that grade circled on the top of my paper! So needless to say this made my day.

So after leaving class as a happy camper  I went to get a bagel and iced coffee. Lately they have been out of ice (which is annoying because I can't get iced coffee without ice). So today the kid in-front of me tried getting ice, nothing came out. 
So I step up and just was going to try to get ice and what do you know! Exactly enough ice to fill my cup comes out!! Everyone looks at me and is like how in the world did that happen? No one in there had ice and the girl behind me couldn't get ice out either..it was so strange but in a weird way I think it was God's way of saying 'Makenzie, this is going to be a good week.'   :)
AND tomorrow I have no classes!!!!!! Which means I definitely won't be doing an OOTD because I will laying out ALLL day long! 

This is going to be such a good week and I am so excited to share my days with you on my blog!

Xoxo
M

1 comment:

  1. What a good day! My Mondays are usually horrible, but mine was good today too, and I also have no Tuesday classes!

    ReplyDelete