Monday, April 11, 2011

Recap of weekend, great find, and my slump!

Hello lovelies!
Well this weekend I went home and it was so nice and relaxing (much  needed let me tell you)! I spent a lot of time catching up with my family & boyfriend.

Michael (the bf) is BIG into fishing and on Sunday he really wanted to take me out, as he put it "take my honey to my honey-hole." So of course we have to go when the tide is right, so this girl was up and on her way to the landing at 6:30 a.m.  
Despite the horrible time that I had to get up at, we had so much fun. By the time we were ready to leave, we caught about 40 redfish!

(Here I would usually upload pictures, but for some reason iPhoto is not cooperating and is not letting me upload them..so until that happens this will be picutre-less. I did however catch a pretty big fish so as soon as my computer works, I'll post them!)

Also while at home, my mom found a really cute Lilly dress at a consignment store for $15!!! It is one of their older prints, but still super cute.  The only thing is it's one size too big, but I am going to take it to get it altered this week. So once it's all said and done, my Lilly dress will be less than $40! Can't beat that! 
(Once I get it altered, I'll post a pic...I think my next post will be all pictures haha)
My mom always has a tendency to run into good deals like that, but hey I'm not complaining!


Lately I have been in such a tee shirt and running shorts slump that  I need an intervention. I have been valuing my rest over wardrobe and would rather sleep in.  But it needs to stop!!! So I am going to try to look presentable at least two days out of the school week and to make sure I do that, I have told myself I am going to start doing an OOTD!  Hopefully I will be able to keep my promise, but I have to get out of this laziness someway or another! (Not starting today, I am already in a tee shirt and running shorts..possibly tomorrow!)

Oh and great news! Ben and Jerry's is giving away free icecream cones tomorrow from 12-8!!! I think most locations are participating! Definitely going to stop by the one on Market Street tomorrow!



Oh and these next couple of weeks are going to be CRAZYYY. I will try to post as much as possible, but with exams, finals, papers, and presentations it's going to be tough.
Xoxo
M

1 comment: