Friday, April 1, 2011

Letter of acceptance & other thoughts

Today I received my letter of acceptance into the college I want transfer to!
Yes I am excited, but at the same time I still question if it is the right choice for me. But we live and we learn so we shall see!

I have been doing nothing but read magazines ALLL day it feels like. It started this morning when I was on the treadmill, then I sat in Barnes & Nobles for two hours catching up on the latest trends, gossip, celebrities, etc.

I have also decided what my next purchase is going to be:

Shirt-dresses are perfect for summertime. Throw it on with a long necklace (or two!) and some flats--your good to go! 

Also last month Victoria's Secret was having a deal that if you made a purchase you got a gift card and it had a secret amount on it but it was at least $10 and I had two! So I stopped by there today to see what I HAD to have and I settled on some neon coral shorts, perfect for the beach tomorrow. (I am sure I'll have a picture of them by Sunday)

Other news, Charleston is having the annual Cooper River Bridge Run and let me tell you, it's insane up here. Over 40,000 people actually run in the event. You can only imagine the traffic. It look 53 minutes to go 6 miles. (I was very close to getting out and walking)


Here's a picture from a few years ago to give you an idea of the amount of people

Well I need to go figure out what I am wearing tonight, might need to go shopping for a dress if I can't find anything!

Xoxo
M

4 comments:

  1. OMG I'm doing that run next year!!!! It happens to be on the same day as Virginia's Monument Avenue 10k this year... so I'm soooo excited for it next year! I go to IOP every summer!!!! btw love that shirt dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog-- how fun it is! i'm pretty new to blogging, please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your transfer acceptance! I'm obsessed with Charleston! Do you live there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yeah I live here and I love it, it's so pretty. The shopping is amazing and it's so nice, but I think transferring is best for me..I'll still come and visit ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete