Thursday, April 14, 2011

OOTD, and new mascara!

Well y'all, it's almost Friday! I have surprisingly made it this far into the week, lets hope I can survive tomorrow. I have a horrible Calculus test that I don't feel too comfortable with, so we'll see how it goes!

Here's my OOTD:

Romper: Hazel, (I think I found it at Belk)
Cardigan: F21
Flats: Gap

I have a horrible coupon issue, and here is an example.  I was at CVS buying a green tea yesterday between classes because I was very thirsty and scanned my CVS card at the kiosk to see what coupons were on my card (just in case there was one for the green-tea) and a coupon printed for $4 off a purschase of $20 or more. 
Obviously I wasn't going to spend $20 on tea, so I pondered around the store trying to find something to spend $20 on that I just HAD to have. I found a tinted moisturizer (Covergirl I think..I'm sure I won't like it compared to my Estee Lauder one but hey, I needed to spend $20) and I got this mascara that I remembered I loved from last summer.

It's Neurtogena healthy lengths and it really works! I get the waterproof because it doesn't run and I found that waterproof last longer throughout the day. Plus with summer approaching and the beach and pool, I would hate for it to run down my face and make me look in a raccoon!
Before applying the healthy lengths, I put on a coat of Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara to add more weight to it because the Neutrogena mascara alone make's my lashes look extremely long but thin, so the Sumptuous makes them look thicker.
Here is a before and after photo. I did not use a eye lash curler or nothing.
(before)



(after)



So I do find it works really good, the best I have tried so far and I have tried a lot!!!

Also, after african dance yesterday, me and  a few friends stopped by our favorite frozen yogurt shop, 32 degrees!


 It is so delicious! I recommend it to everyone.  I know I have blogged about it before, but I can't explain enough how good it is. Plus the weather was warm, so it is a nice little low-cal treat! I got espresso yogurt with strawberry's, blueberry's, raspberries and kiwi!

Wish me luck on my test tomorrow!
Xoxo
M

3 comments:

  1. Hope your test went well--looking that cute, you should have gotten an A just for showing up ;) have a great weekend! xoxo {av}

    p.s. be sure to stop by soon and enter my {ode to france giveaway}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when my mom was here the other day she was saying she needed new mascara--i just texted her with your ideas! and tips for getting followers:

    Comment, comment, comment on other blogs. so i have the ones that i read every day, and i try and comment on those as much as possible, also try and look at new blogs all the time- for example i'll click on someone whose comment i might like on a certain post, or i'll find new ones using the favorite blogs section a lot of people have on their sidebar. when i find a new one i like, i comment on it and mention i'm new to blogging/am a new follower/etc and to please stop by. that way, they likely will check it out, as well as other people that see my comment! hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete