Monday, April 4, 2011

Mega weekend post

Hello bloggies!
This weekend was very productive and might require quite a long blog post! As I said before, it was my friend Lanie's birthday and we started celebrating Thursday..needless to say I am beat and tired.

Here are a few pictures:

We went to Red's Icehouse for dinner on Saturday. It's on Shem Creek and it's so much fun! It was right on the water and while we were waiting we sat on the dock and watched the dolphins play in the creek at sunset!
 


I got the crab cakes and they were SOO good!
Saturday-day we went to the beach at Sullivan's. It was a bit windy so we couldn't stay long because the sand was blowing EVERYWHERE plus it just wasn't that warm


 





 Sunday we went to dinner at Pane e Vino on Lanie's actual birthday. It was the most authentic Italian food I have ever ate before! I ate spaghetti and it was to die for! It was so cute inside and outside. We sat on the patio and it was gorgeous.

Then last night we watched paranormal activity 2 at like 1 in the morning. I HATE scary movies, I am the biggest baby ever. Thank goodness I saw that in the theatersa when it came out (didn't sleep for days). I couldn't fall asleep on top a crazy weekend.  This morning I did not want to roll out of bed. The first thing I did was go to Starbucks!

I am sure everyone knows, but if you go online to  Starbucks, you can see the calories and fat in each drink. I get the grande (this morning it was the venti) iced-coffee sweetened with skim milk. Only 110 calories for the grande!

My week is a bit hectic but I'll try to post as much as possible!
Xoxo
M

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I'm so jeal you went to Sullivans!!!! I want to live there so badly! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete