Sunday, April 17, 2011

My usual Sunday post!

Hello everyone!
Let me start off by saying how relaxed and laid back this weekend has been. Last week was super busy for me and all I wanted to do Friday was take it easy. So Friday night me and my two best friends went shopping at the Tanger outlets, then went to Barne's and Nobles to waste time before our 10:00 movie. We just caught up on the latest celeb gossip and read mag's for a bit. After that we got dinner and then headed to the theather! 

Of course we saw Soul Surfer and let me tell y'all. It is a MUST see. Bethany is so inspirational and she inspires me to do more and to be more optimistic about life and just everything. Bring a whole bunch of tissues because we basically cried from start to finish.
The only complaint is poor little Carrie Underwood. I will give her the benefit of the doubt that she tried her hardest, but she wasn't very good. (She should probably stick to singing). But she looked gorgeous as always!

Saturday and Sunday was spent laying out trying to get a tan! Honestly I am borderline obsessive about tanning, but hey a girl wants to be dark! Just not this dark:


To make this post a tad more interesting I figured I would throw in a few things that I am loving right now since I never got a chance to do WILW last week!

I am loving this site right now. It's really cool to be able to pick different colleges and see pictures girls/guys have posted in their trendiest outfits! It's fun to see the different trends from college to college.

I am also loving that in two weeks, I will be home to this place:

Words can't say how excited I am for summer to start!

I also am loving No Sleep by Wiz Khalifa--OBSESSED.

I can't get enough of the weather lately!So nice! Last Thursday night was so gorgeous that after dinner me and a few friends walked around downtown and found some of the prettiest places I have never even noticed before. Plus the flowers are blooming and it is so pretty!

Here's one of the pictures I took!

Also I bought a few new clothing items this weekend, so I'm loving I'll be able to show y'all in an OOTD this week!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
Xoxo
M


2 comments:

  1. that Friday sounds perfect to me-- shopping, gossip, and a tearjerker with girlfriends? what more could you want!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like your weekend was off to the perfect start! a girls night out is once in a while a must! hope your having a happy monday :)

    ReplyDelete