Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday's questions and thoughts

Question, does anyone know of a good tinted moisturizer?
I follow quite a few blogs that did product reviews on a few but I forgot which products they choose! So if anyone has any suggestions let me know

Also I don't know if it is just a trend here, but has anyone noticed a trend going around with girls adding feathered extensions into their hair?


Looks like this, but usually they only have like one or two. I personally would never ever even think about putting this into my hair but what is y'alls opinions? I don't see this becoming a huge fad.

Update on my Olay Prox
Watch out for your hair. Mine got caught around the spinning head thing and I really thought I was going to have to cut my hair to get it out but I manged to untangle it after like 15 minutes. ( Blonde move)!!!

Hope y'all have a good weekend, I probably won't be able to post until Sunday!
Xoxo
M

1 comment:

  1. i've used loreal sublime bronze on my body and it's pretty good..it takes a few days of wearing it before you see results, and i'm pretty sure they make a moisturizer for your face too! and feather extensions?? i feel like they're a little weird, but i bet they'd look really cool on an edgier girl than me!

    ReplyDelete