Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 04 - A picture of your night & Advice for summer!

Hey everybody! I hope everyone enjoyed this lovely weather outside today! I unfortunately didn't even take a step out the door. I think I have food poisoning AND sun poisoning. 

This is no good. So here's my advice to you. I was being such a cheap-o and refused to buy sunscreen at the CVS downtown because everything is so expensive, basically they rob you of your money. So I didn't buy any sunscreen and figured that I tan easily and only burn that one time I would be fine. 

WRONGGG!!! My faee was basically Crayola red and my legs and arms got a good bit of sun too. So last night I was a pain trying to put makeup on to go out to a local restaurant with some friends and tone down the color a bit. 

This morning I woke up and felt absolutely horrible. I think I ate bad chicken as well as had too much sun. So my advice, wear sunscreen the first time you lay out. Don't think you don't need it, because you do. I keep saying my goal this summer actually is to wear sunscreen everyday I'm in the sun (obviously I'm doing a horrible job already)!

So needless to say, my picture for the challenge, which is a picture of my night, is going to be nothing spectacular. This girl will be laying in her bed for the rest of her night drinking water and Powerade.

Here's what I would be wearing if I did go out tonight though :
OOTD

Hope y'all have a fun Saturday night!
xoxo
M




2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit Makaroni :) you're just oh so stylish!

    and I also love you of courseeeeeeeeeeee <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete