Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines Day is Approaching!

Valentine's Day is a day that you either love, or COMPLETELY hate. Either way, its a day that lets us eat however much chocolate we want without feeling guilty and gives us a day to watch sappy love movies like The Notebook while we veg out in front of the TV eating sweets.

Fortunately, I have a boyfriend of over three years, but I won't be able to spend the 14th with because I'll be back in Charleston and he will be in our home town. On the bright side of things, I'm going home for the weekend so we can spend a pre-valentines weekend together!

For the sake of the holiday, I thought I'd put together some gift ideas that are a tad more thoughtful then some roses and choclate, but are budget friendly!

      
                Untitled


I hope this was useful! I'm going to have to make this blog short and sweet because I have two major tests to study for!
So until then, much love,
M


No comments:

Post a Comment