Sunday, February 27, 2011

This weekend left me thinking...

This weekend I went home to see friends and visit with my family and now I'm confused more than ever. I love where I go to school, don't get me wrong. But after this weekend and talking with family and friends, I might transfer to a college back home. 

It's a HUGE difference. Next year is so stressful with housing, friends leaving, rushing, and everything that I'm considering going back home. 
Probably one of the biggest, life changing decisions I have made thus far.

Of course, being the list maker I am, made a pro and con list. I have it hung on my armoire so everyday I can look at it, add to it and maybe I'll be able to decide.
I think I'm set on my decision, I'm just scared it's the wrong one.

But this weekend was a lot of fun. Since the weather was so nice, me and two of my best friends went to the beach and had a girls day! It was so nice and much needed.


Also me and my mom went for a walk Saturday and Sunday morning. It was so nice just to be able to catch up and just tell my mom everything on my mind. I don't think I have blogged much about family but I'm really close to mine. (That's one pro of moving home to go to school). My mom is such an amazing lady and I have never met someone with a heart as big as hers. She literally would give someone the shirt off her back if need be and she would do anything for me and my sister.

Us in Brevard, NC for Thanksgiving

Picture of a turtle in the road on one of our walks!! (We saved him and put him by the pond)

But I need to watch the Oscars, I'm not good at multitasking! By the way, did y'all see everyones dresses!?! Oh how I wish I was there

Xoxo
M

PS I'm still working on the design of my blog. I can not figure out for the life of me how to make a title like EVERYONE who has a blog does. Any tips?


1 comment: