Sunday, February 13, 2011

Glamour, Elle and Marie Claire


This weekend I had plenty of time to catch up on some Magazines that I haven't had a chance to read in the last 2-3 weeks. I went home this past weekend because some of my family flew in from IL. Between catching up and being a "tour-guide," I found a few interesting things. (Above is a picture I happened to snap right before leaving).

  

First off, lets talk about Miley. She's 17 and showing half her boob. I personally don't care, but I am sure she will catch a ton of grief for this spread. In all honesty it was a tasteful spread, but this just happened to be one of the pictures that caught my eye. Perez Hilton will have fun with this one! 


On a brighter side, SPRING is around the corner. It is my favorite season because after the miserable wintery months of wearing blah colors, bundling up in multiple layers and just FREEZING; during spring it's  a time of bright colors, florals, skirts, dresses, and wedges. 
Oh and I forgot to mention, I am obsessed with wedges! I just love them.



And turquoise:


Ahh, spring absolutely can not come any faster!!
Floral dresses are calling my name.

Also a few things that I noticed while reading were ads for new products. This mascara for your bottom lashes is such a good idea! I can't believe it took them this long. I use waterproof mascara because it stays on all day and when I get it on the skin under my lashes, its such a pain to get off. With this little brush it will make it SO much easier!



Sally Hansen also came out with Salon Effects. You just apply a "sticker" to your nails which is like nail polish and they offer all sorts of neat designs and colors. I have yet to try it, so I don't know if it lasts or even works. But if I do, I will let y'all know!




Off to watch the rest of the Grammys!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment