Thursday, February 10, 2011

Such a hectic week!

I don't know about you but my week has been absolutely crazy!! I have had the hardest tests (and my #1 worst is tomorrow--Calculus, wish me luck!) and plus the usual craziness of the week. 
I honestly didn't even think I would make it this far into the week without loosing my mind.
Then I remembered!

My good friend A gave me one of those inspirational books for graduation last year. 
It has all sorts of cute little quirky quotes to boost your mood and just make you smile!
Ohh, how I needed that!

It really is just the cutest little book.



It's called Bloom and each quote refers to gardening, a flower, or something like that!
Also, to keep me going through the week I HAD to go to 32ยบ. Its a frozen yogurt place on King Street and I am obsessed! I go at least twice a week, but it's good for you. Most flavors are gluten free, 32 calories and dairy free depending on the flavor.


If you have yet to go, I highly recommend it! Plus they have any possible topping that you could imagine and you pay for by weight. (It's only $0.32 and ounce!!)

So one more day to go and I'll be stress free!! 

Oh and this picture was on my phone and I couldn't help but upload because it's just so precious!
The yellow lab is my boyfriends and the black is his brothers.


Hope you guys had a good week so far!
xoxo
M



No comments:

Post a Comment