Thursday, February 17, 2011

Meet my best friend

(Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest)

(She's in the middle!)

I meet my best friend in 1st grade. Since then we have been inseparable. Her name is Shelby and I am not sure what I would have done with out her. Now that we are in different colleges, I do feel like we have grown apart a little bit, but I need to do something about that, because she has been a big part of my life.

She's one of those people that would do anything for anyone. We never once have got into a fight or any sort of argument. I honestly think of her family as a part of mine. Every summer I would go to the Florida Keys with them on their family vacation. We have made so many unforgettable memories down in FL.

I have never been this close to anyone (besides family) in my life. I have taken for granted our friendship, because some people have gone their whole lives without finding that one special BEST friend, and I found mine in first grade. 


xoxo-
M

No comments:

Post a Comment