Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 8- A picture that makes you laugh

Well, hello!
Today's photo is not that interesting, I have been trying to figure out all day what I am going to post and this is the only picture that came to mind.


In January we went to my friends beach house in Myrtle Beach for my birthday. We had such a fun weekend away from home..well dorm!! One night we were being silly, and started to do the Bernie.
If you don't what that dance is, its one of the funniest dances to actually try doing and watch someone do. (Click here if you haven't seen it!) We looked so ridiculous, but thinking back on that night just makes me laugh.

On another note, I have officially decided I'm going to start to take tennis back up! I'm so excited because I haven't played since high school. I was on varsity from 8th-11th grade, then because of a health problem, I was not able to play my senior year. 
This weekend I have to go back home, so I'm going to pick up my racket while I'm there! 

I'm sorry my blogs have been so short and to the point!! We have midterms this week, so it's been hectic studying for them.

Happy hump day though!
Xoxo,
M




3 comments:

  1. funny pictur! I remember those times with my friends! Growing up is no fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mackie. This picture makes me laugh as well, seeing as how I'm the one that looks the most stupid in it hahaha.

    Funnnnnnn weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um are you not looking at me? I'm supposed to be leaning back, not spazzing out to the side or whatever it is I'm doing hahaaha, love it though!

    ReplyDelete