Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

Well everyone, let's just say I feel 100 times better than yesterday. I probably slept 20 hours yesterday and night.  But geesh, that was miserable.

So today is a picture of my favorite memory. I'm starting to have a bit of a problem because I got a new computer over the summer, so I literally just have pictures from only a few months ago. It's quite unfortunate.

But then I realized  I can get some off Facebook! Sometimes I'm a little air headed I think.
But my favorite memory is going to Hawaii with my dad and my sister a few summers ago. We stayed on Maui, which was the most beautiful place in the world.

Heres a picture of one of the pools and the beach behind it.

I was laying out on the beach and Rev Run walked by. (My sister and Dad are in the background). I actually spoke with him and his wife and they sat beside us for brunch one morning.

We ate dinner at one the restaurants  called Humuhumunukunukuapuaa, which is Hawaii's state fish. It was SO good.

                                        

This is me and my sister at a luau  .  


Is this not the most gorgeous picture ever?! It's not photoshopped or anything. I took it on our way back from scuba diving.

Here's a picture of our hotel. It was the most beautiful hotel. It's called The Grand Wailea Resort and I would die to go back.

One day we island hopped (took a plan  and flew over) to the big island and visited Peal Harbor. I was speechless when leaving. This is a picture from inside the USS Arizona. Oil was still leaking from one of the ships, and it was an experience I will never forget.





This was so fun, I was snuba-ing. Its half snorkel and half scuba. The fish I saw were just so vibrant and beautiful. 

We woke up at 4 in the morning, took a bus to the top of this mountain to watch the sun rise. It was so neat BUT it was absolutely freezing. When I packed for Hawaii, I didn't pack pants and jackets. So I found some Juicy sweat pants I brought and I bought a long sleeve tee-shirt. THANKFULLY the people there gave out parkas and gloves.

Here's Waikiki Beach. It was so fun to watch the surf boarders catch a wave while eating lunch!

Well everybody, I have to get ready. One of my friends are coming up from our home town to go shopping on King Street for the day! I'm so excited!

Xoxo







1 comment:

  1. Maui is my favorite memory also!!! We stayed at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Villas! If you ever go back you need to go to Leilani's (I think that is how you spell it!)...their fish tacos were absolutely amazing. My husband and i get to go back in 2013, we are extremely excited! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete