Thursday, February 24, 2011

Throwing in the towel

It has been 9 days, and I am giving up on the photo challenge. 
You wouldn't think so, but it's  challenge in itself to keep up with everyday AND to figure out what picture I wanted to post and a story to go along with it. I felt like it was sucking the energy out of me to the point it wasn't fun. Honestly, I was starting to dread posting, so I'm throwing in the towel on this one!

Sorry everyone!!

I follow My two cents..before I spend it and she has given up too! So it makes me feel better that I am not the only one!

Well today was yet another beautiful day. I was able to fit in a run to the battery and it was just gorgeous on the water. After my much needed run, I went with my roommate Amanda to Cupcake on King Street to satisfy my sweet tooth (and hey I deserve it after my run, right?!?!?) Last week they had a special, if you went to their Facebook and signed up you could get a buy 1 get 1 free coupon, and thats just what I did!

This is my german chocolate cupcake!

I also got a strawberry one, but I ate that before I remembered to take a pictures. (oops!) I'm saving this one for tomorrow after my dreadful spanish exam. Now I have something to look forward to! If you haven't been to Cupcake before, their cupcakes are to die for!! I would go everyday if they weren't so bad for you, but seeing as how much sugar and calories is in each one I would probably be 500 pounds by the end of the semester!

One more day till the weekend!!
Xoxo
M


No comments:

Post a Comment