Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item

Hey everybody!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday so far. Today is Day 7 of the photo challenge and 
I was trying to think of what my most treasured item would be that I brought to college so I could post a pic of it. I left all the jewelry that means anything to me at my house, in fear of it getting stolen or losing it. But thinking about it, I think I have two items that I brought to college that I don't think I could live without.

 I absolutely love my computer. I am on it ALL the time, especially now that I am blogging. I'm trying to keep up with whats going on with celebs, fashion, music, etc. 


But there is another item that might seem strange that i treasure oh so very deeply.
About  4 years ago my boyfriend let me wear one of his hoodies home. I was freezing and he offered one of his sweatshirts . It's just simply a grey relay for life hoodie that he got after his step mom passed away with cancer, so even though it was just a clothing article--it meant something to him. 

Honestly I am not sure how it began but I started sleeping with it like a baby blanket. I HAVE to have it to sleep with now. No matter where I go--I bring it. If I don't have it,  I can't sleep. When I had my surgery this summer, I still couldn't talk because I have the breathing tube in but on a piece of paper I wrote "hoodie" and my mom knew exactly what that meant. Luckily she brought it with her because she knows my obsession. 


But off to class!!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment