Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 3 Photo Challange and my day so far!

Hey everyone! As y'all know, I'm doing the 30 photo challenge so here is day 3:


Housewives of Beverly Hills is by far my most favorite show!
I am obsessed. I love all the Housewives shows, but Atlanta is not that interesting to me. 
I'm excited for the new season, I think it's Miami...not 100% positive. I remember seeing a preview but I can't remember the city.

On another note, today is the most gorgeous day we have had thus far. I'm laying outside as I type this and it's hard to see my computer screen because the sun is just so bright!! (But I'm not complaining!!!) I forgot what it is like just to relax in the sun and hear the birds chirping and the church bells ringing, it's just perfect.

This weekend is the wildlife expo, so there are a lot of vendors in town. My boyfriend is coming up to check it out, so I'm excited to see him. It's going to be such a good weekend, and I hope everybody has plans to be outside this weekend because it's suppose to be so wonderful ALL weekend.

Well I'm going to keep this post short and sweet so I can enjoy the rest of my day!
xoxo
M

1 comment:

  1. randomly came across your blog! Love it!

    I LOVED the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills...I loved Giggy! lol!

    My least favorite housewives was the DC one - it was just flat out awful.

    ReplyDelete