Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

Happy Valentines Day to my amazing boyfriend!
18 years ago, my parents and his parents use to set up play dates for us while our parents did their  "adult" thing. We have been inseparable ever since. We had 1st, 2nd, 3rd grade together, and we always had a little crush on each other. 

Finally in middle school, my mom would let me go on a dates so we went to the movies as long as she dropped us off and stayed. (In middle school that was the most embarrassing thing she could of done)

In high school that's when things were getting serious. We have been dating for over 3 years now and I love him to death.


He is such a goof ball and makes me so happy to have him in my life.


I know it's cliche, but I don't know where I would be without him. Last summer I had a major life threatening surgery. He was at my side the entire way through and was so strong. He kept my spirits high and made me see the positive side of everything. 

He is not only my boyfriend but my best friend. I call him and vent to him (the poor thing) about my day or something that has happened, and he just listens and gives me advice. He probably gives the best advice of anyone that I know. We have known each other our whole lives so he knows just what to say to cheer me up.

Here are a few pictures throughout the years:
(I got a new computer last summer and didn't transfer and pictures so I have a very limited amount!)


Playing around, as usual.


Christmas 2008


Our families went camping together , a LONG time ago.


Trip to Clemson for his 18th birthday in 2008


Halloween 2010


He took me hunting for the first time


Daytona 500 in 2009


Happy Valentines Day everybody! 
xoxoxo
M


No comments:

Post a Comment