Friday, February 4, 2011

Feeling like a Fashionista lately

      

                                             



Lately I have been obsessed with the latest trends, what's in-what's out, 
and of course the "must haves." Due to a late night last night at King Street Grille, I have been laying in bed all day trying to catch up on the sleep I lost.
But I borrowed Style buy Lauren Conrad from one of my best friends last week and haven't had any time to read it, and what better to do today when the weather is nasty and still feeling down from a previous night. So I have
been reading it ALL day instead of sleeping.

I have always loved Lauren Conrad, even during her Laguna Beach days. Then when she did The Hills, I was so ecstatic I would be able to still follow her for another show! She always looks so simple, effortless, and classy. Her book Style, is very straight forward and it has made me want to have a wardrobe makeover. I have definitely fallen into the college trend of baggy tee-shirts, sweats, and Uggs.

No jewelry, no accessories, nothing but the basics. 
YUCK.

So this was just the motivation I needed to get back into the swing of things of creating new outfits with the clothes I already have, and to add some new pieces and accessories. (And let's just say I'm so thrilled that we now have a Forever 21 on King because I love all their accessories, and plus--they are all so budget friendly)!!

Also this Sunday is the Super Bowl that I'm so excited for! I am in no way, shape or form big into the sport, but I LOVE the commercials. My boyfriend and I are going to one of his brother's house (they just moved in two weeks ago so I'm excited to see it!!) and they are having a house warming/Super Bowl party!

But my best friends and I are having a girl night tonight and we are about to watch the full season of Friends, so I need to go get some pop corn popped, and hop into my pj's!
-xo



No comments:

Post a Comment