Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Hey guys! Well I skipped class today (still feeling under the weather) so now I have plenty of time to blog! If I could trade places with anyone for the day, it would have to be Kate Bosworth.


Kate Bosworth

I have been obsessed with her since Blue Crush came out. (It probably is still one of my favorite movies still)! Kate is so fashion forward and classy. She can pull off the "I look like I just threw this outfit on" look, and it's flawless-everytime.

KATE BOSWORTH'S BOOTIES photo | Kate Bosworth


                                    KATE BOSWORTH photo | Kate Bosworth


KATE BOSWORTH   photo | Kate Bosworth




On another note, about a week ago I blogged about those Sally Hansen nail polish stickers. 

imgres.jpg

I was shopping yesterday and I saw a women at Forever 21 with them on. I asked her about them and she said that she thought they were a little expensive, she said about $8.50. Also that it was very time consuming to cut around each nail, it took her about 45 minutes. She also said that within a hour, she messed a nail up buttoning her pants. So I don't think it's worth the hassle personally. I still ask around to get other opinions--I would hate to be biased off just one person!

I'm bummed I missed the season premier of Housewives of Miami last night!!! I started watching it but fell asleep. I'm sure Bravo will rerun it 100 times before next Sunday.

I hope y'all have a wonderful Monday!!
Xoxo-
M

1 comment:

  1. I had the pleasure of meeting Kate Bosworth back in the day. Not only is she gorgeous but brilliant and extremely nice!

    ReplyDelete